Let’s Get eReading!
Students now able to download and use the Open eBooks app for free. With this app, students can access a library of thousands of popular and award winning eBooks for free! We hope the Open eBooks app helps to further
support and engage and foster the of reading beyond the classroom.
Your code: ________________ - given to you
Your PIN: _________________ - given to you
How to download the App:
1. Go to the App Store on your device (Apple or Android).
2. Search for “Open eBooks” and follow the instructions to download.
3. Open the app.
4. Agree to any terms and conditions.
5. Enter your code and PIN combination (provided above) when prompted.
6. Browse the catalog of books available.
7. Download eBooks of interest and enjoy reading! Please note: when using the app, standard data rates apply. Please note: You can download 10 eBooks at a time. Each eBook will be available for 56 days before it must be renewed.
That’s it! Enjoy!